The villains of who made man-biological weapons in an attempt to take over TFR and replace it with Bogdanoff Championship Wrestling, giving way to the alien invasion orchestrated in the alternate timeline they won, as well as many more calamities.
Les Freres Bogdanov[edit | edit source]
The Bogdanoffs are the two individuals at the center of every conspiracy, they control the world of economics with an iron but fair fist. What they are or where they come from is not known, but they are immensely powerful beings, however little times does something enrage them enough to use their full power. Want a quick rundown? DOOMP EET.
- Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
- In contact with aliens
- Possess psychic-like abilities
- Control france with an iron but fair fist
- Own castles & banks globally
- Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
- Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
- Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
- First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
- both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
- Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
- They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
- You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
- The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
- They learned fluent French in under a week
- Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
- The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
- In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
The Bogdanoffs appear as the main villains of Season 1, attempting to take over TFR. In order to achieve this, they produced many bioweapons and mind-controlled several individuals, such as Extra, Dr Piccolo, Mr. DMX, and The Sons of Sperdo (Vorgil & Donte) who were made with the briefcase sperm.
Igor is seen communicating with someone on the phone about an important mission and a disguise, with orders to swap the cases and destroy.
Igor and Grichka congratulate a man, "Dante", for his work.on working behind enemy files to cripple both sides under a disguise.
One of the Bogs communicates with HUNK and baits him into following their bidding.
When the soldier reaches the point indicated, he is ambushed by planted Bog agents.
Igor Bogdanoff meets with "HUNK" receiving a healing treatment from one of their Boglogical Weapons, and commemorates him for helping their cause.
They employ one of their agents, Extra, to publicity BCW
The Bogs and Vitalik celebrate misleading the heroes into thinking that The Case is still relevant, and discuss their plans to take over TFR, and eventually set into motion "CRAB-17".
In the finale, BCW and TFR battled it out in a best out of 6 (a tie being a win for TFR). In the end, humanity was saved as TFR sweeped with a 3-0 victory thanks to Therapist's miracle of uniting Teams NWF and FMS, with no chance of the Bogs ever winning. The Bogs, defeated and with all their investment, are banished from TFR to their hellish realm of Bogdangrad.
In this dark timeline, TFR lost against The Bogdanoffs, taking over with BCW and eventually using their otherwordly contacts to begin orchestrating an alien invasion to take over the world.
TFR is no more, but its former members join X-COM, now known as The Final Resistance. Eventually they found out about what was known as The Avatar Project and its purpose. As it turns out, The Bogs were experiencing degradation of their bodies, and thus would seek out a way to create new, better bodies for themselves before they died from wasting away. Conveniently for them, humans provided what was necessary to achieve this--Leon's sperm, perfect human DNA gathered by chosen Assassin in her own sex dungeon.
In the end however, TFR managed to put a stop to the Bogs and defeated their incomplete Avatars, stopping their plans and saving humanity from their tyranny... or that's what they thought, until the Bogs' true ambitions were revealed...
Season 2[edit | edit source]
...However, humiliated as they were, the Bogs wouldn't leave without a parting gift. They left behind a true nightmare.
During Todd Howard's intents to take over with his Howard Reality, a time rift opened to another world where The Bogdanoffs appeared to be fighting a man who does not exist in current history. The man lost and what may have happened to this timeline may never be known.
Off-Season 3[edit | edit source]
During the Fake Coolsville Incident, Historia Reiss was impregnated by an alien worker with alien twins (One female due to a genetic error) called The Bogdanoff II. These were the successors to the Bogs but due to their immensely stronger power were unable to hide their inhumanity and appeared green.
It is believed that this Coolsville, and even most of the characters in it, were a fake creation by a dying godhead in this timeline as an environment for the creation of The Bogchilds.
November, 2019[edit | edit source]The Bogs' plan was in jeopardy when a girl know as A-set discovered their plan directing their new shadow organisation, Secret Society NAIXATLOZ, in an attempt to construct a space satellite and reproduce the Wadjet system in all of the galaxy. They sent several of their agents to stop her, but she was saved by a strange detective. Noticing a disturbance in the space-time continuum, the Bogs used nanomachines to erase her memories and continue their plans.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
Some skeleton tries to make them seem like they collaborate with their enemy Sminem, but it's clearly schizo babble not worthy of their time.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
Although rumors of them surviving RUMBLE-17 exist, it is unknown how true they are.
However, people say they might be working or related to The Three Kings in such case they were true.
The powerful twin magnates who founded Bogdanoff Industries, a company who develops a myriad of products from razors and scissors to high-quality wrestling rings, and holds an iron grip on the crypto market.
The Bogdanoffs have done business with the Shimano Family before, mostly for razors and scissors, but on one occasion Shimano agreed to back them on their upcoming attempt at the wrestling industry, whose start was delayed by the meddling of Governor Deid Mann. Shimano offers to use his men on him, but the Bogdanoffs affirm the time is not yet right until his term ends for such measures to be taken.
Following the temporary closure of TFR, The Bogdanoffs brothers take the chance to buy out the outlaw mudshow known as The Dark Web Rumble from The Three Okonogis, while leaving out a few contracts, and rebrand it as the all new Bogdanoff Championship Wrestling, seizing part of TFR's audience.
The Bogdanoff's very own wrestling show BCW competes with TFR in the fierce ratings wars to come out on top.
Deid Mann is found dead backstage, and The Bogdanoffs quickly put together an internal investigation team so it will get resolved before it becomes too big of a scandal.
Greg finds out what happened to Deid Mann.
Episode 9[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
- Creating many different biological weapons in an attempt to defeat TFR
- Orchestrating an alien invasion to take over the entire world in Off Season 1
- Implanting their successors inside Claire in Off-Season 3.
- Making Todd Howard a demon.
Match Record[edit | edit source]
|The Therapy & The Paranormal Patrol||Lose||0||0||1|
Iconic Match-Battle against The Bogdanoffs Twins, for TFR & The World-
The Bogdanoffs & Sminem
OS7E1§ROYAL RUMBLE→Full List
|World Control||Allied with the most powerful persons in the world, can male any of their whims and desires come true with a mere phonecall.|
|Otherworldly Power||Draw the strength for every attack from another reality known as The Bogmension.|
|Omnividence||Can see everything.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- May originate from an alternate reality where every single mind of the universe was fused into a two single beings.
Gallery[edit | edit source]